new DeWALT Air tools / massiv listing of nailers

midogrumpy

Aah, when did that appear... last week it wasn't there yet.

I'm from Holland. This makes it much easier, but also a bit more expensive. However, I couldn't get it from ebay. The auction stated international shipping, but the seller said it was only for USA.

I will turn to my local dealer instead now. cheers man! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got the siding nailer in today :)

I like it over the Max CN565S I am using for several years now. The only disadvantage to the DeWALT is that it doesn't take conical coil nails. Only flat, whereas the Max will accept both. The gun is smaller, and fits nicer in my hand. Weight is about the same. 

The Max gun was the last non-DeWALT power/airtool in my van. I'm officially all yellow now  B)

DW66C-1.JPG

• Like 1

I doubt you will see high pressure tools from Dewalt. They saw how flat the Makita launch went in the usa. Same thing with the Max HP stuff its niche level at best. The prices are just too high when the compressor costs $1600 your not going to have too many contractors signing up. I hate to say it but a good chunk of contractors don't want the best tool but the cheapest. http://www.toolbarn.com/brands/maxtools/