Whats everybodys fav brand

torontotoolman

For power tools I usually go with millwakee.

Hand tools I usually go with Armstrong, Proto, Klein, kinipex, millwakee, an then of course Mac, matco, cornwel an snap on. Ime sure ime forgetting some good brands as well.

Welding stuff I go with miller electric.

At the end of the day if it works I use it.

• Like 1

I'm a DIY and family repair man lol! I Was a super Dewalt guy till these guys I know......DR and Chrisk came into my life...lol. Great guys but watch out for those 2 ;) they hooked me up on some milwaukee stuff and from there I've seen a lot more Red in my garage, the Milwaukee fuel tools are awesome m12 and m18 I gotta say the 2763 fuel 1/2 impact wrench is the KING of my garage and the shop At the moment. So all in all my Favorite brand is Dewalt but Milwaukee has that special spot in my Tool junkie heart.

Milwaukee. I was raised on Milwaukee. My old man is a sparkie by trade and that's just how it was haha. He is now the VP at his company and all of the tools in the shop that can be are Milwaukee (fuel as the old ones do the death march).

I worked for his shop doing summer help during high school. I remember going to the supply house and picking up hammer drill combo kits and sawzalls 10+ at a crack and delivering them to the job sites. I knew if it made the guys on the sites happy it must be damn good.

I started out as a framer and my old man bout me a V28 set cause he was proud that I joined him in the trades....haven't looked back!

Now that I am in commercial I work for a GC that my Dads company is a sub to a lot of the time, so I still get to play with some of their new toys!

I'm a DIY and family repair man lol! I Was a super Dewalt guy till these guys I know......DR and Chrisk came into my life...lol. Great guys but watch out for those 2 ;) they hooked me up on some milwaukee stuff and from there I've seen a lot more Red in my garage, the Milwaukee fuel tools are awesome m12 and m18 I gotta say the 2763 fuel 1/2 impact wrench is the KING of my garage and the shop At the moment. So all in all my Favorite brand is Dewalt but Milwaukee has that special spot in my Tool junkie heart.

Ya i get that i used to be all dewalt but.now as im growing with my "toolness" im really trying to find a brand i want to build on i was starting to go milwakee got the m18 compact impact anf driver combo.not (brushless) but now im starting to grow a love for makita and i really want the new 18v hammer drill driver so i dont know i think im gonna have a mixed matched tool collection

Milwaukee. I was raised on Milwaukee. My old man is a sparkie by trade and that's just how it was haha. He is now the VP at his company and all of the tools in the shop that can be are Milwaukee (fuel as the old ones do the death march).

I worked for his shop doing summer help during high school. I remember going to the supply house and picking up hammer drill combo kits and sawzalls 10+ at a crack and delivering them to the job sites. I knew if it made the guys on the sites happy it must be damn good.

I started out as a framer and my old man bout me a V28 set cause he was proud that I joined him in the trades....haven't looked back!

Now that I am in commercial I work for a GC that my Dads company is a sub to a lot of the time, so I still get to play with some of their new toys!

thats awsome man one thing i always wished was that my.dad would have been a tool guy./ tradesman i know my son lools up to me and loves that im in the trades and can build and i.have tools i know how important it is to teach him about that stuff and hopefully he can work for me or with me one day

I like Milwaukee, but all the brands make nice nice tools now really. They do have their own flavor Milwaukee is more electrical, hvac, and plumbing related. While the other trades tend to be more Carpentry/General Contractor oriented.

• Like 1

its worth noting that i suspect many people nominating Milwaukee are doing so on the strength of their cordless offerings. I think most would agree that choosing only one brand for electric (110/240V) tools is folly, but that Milwaukee wouldn't the best choice if you were.

i based my choice of Bosch on cordless + electric. If I took hand tools into the equation as well (only one brand for everything), I'd probably choose Dewalt.

EDIT: I realise this thread wasn't a 'choose one brand' topic, so I may have gone off on a tangent...

Definatly Milwaukee!! I started with a 2pc Makita set but it was lent out and totally destroyed at the hands of circular saw and a stupid mechanic so I ended up buying a Milwaukee 4pc kit with the cash that the dousch gave me for the Makita he destroyed and haven't looked back. My shop is loaded with Milwaukee and it will continue to grow red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1