Milwaukee NPS

mike_dave

No nail gun. They are "1-2 years out". Cordless miter is "1 year out". You can search NPS15 on twitter for a lot of great pics and posts from the likes of TIA and Real Tool Reviews.

Off the top of my head:

M18

Fuel SDS Max

Fuel Super Hawg

Fuel Impact Driver 2.0

Fuel Hammer/Drill/Driver 2.0

Fuel Grinder 2.0 (brake)

Fuel Compact Imact Wrench 2.0

Telescopic boom led light

270 degree rotation flood light

Planer

9.0 battery

M12

Spotlight

This seasons fashions

Lots of hand tools, markers, knives etc.

Hand tools that stuck out are adjustable length pipe wrenches and crescent wrenches with finer teeth that won't loosen off (my biggest issue with the adjustables I use). Pipe wrenches seem great for Johnny Homeowner but not sure we will see plumbers swapping out their aluminum Ridgids.

I could have sworn there was a hint to more interlocking tool cases. The small parts organizer is great, but it should be just the start. I've been holding out for a couple years waiting on their interlocking tool boxes. I'm starting to sound cynical about it. They have some good ideas for holsters from the Mechanic tool chest/26" tool box. So many of their tools have belt clips/rafter hooks that can be used inside of the boxes etc.

Ridgid boxes for the M18 stuff, Dewalt Tstak for the M12 it is.

IMO that is too much data to be burning up in one month on your phone service, you got charged extra for that data usage, I gurrantee it.

Yeah. I agree. A lot for a month for sure; how about a lot for a day! I'd never stream something like that to a phone. I was wondering why the stream didn't support PC. I would have watched some then.

Perhaps a streaming service that provides broader support would work better?

IMO that is too much data to be burning up in one month on your phone service, you got charged extra for that data usage, I gurrantee it.

I have 30GB per month with Rollover.

This month, I have 45GB to use with last month's rollover.

Even if I did get charged, I won the M18 Fuel Drill/Driver, so I'm sure I still came out ahead. ☺️