HAPPY FATHER'S CREW!!

Bigmikez

Woke up today to the sound of a blower going off in my living room and when I get up to check its all my kiddos and wife laughing cus my 4 yr old is waiting to scare me with a new Dewalt 20v brushless blower!! Then my wife says go in to the garage and try it out an when I open the door BAM!! She got me the Dewalt mitersaw stand I've been wanting!! I've been working my ass off at both jobs trying to catch up on bills and haven't really bought any tools lately but wifey and kids pulled it off! I love them so much!!! I just wish I could stay home and stay in my garage today but we're heading out to wifeys dads house then back to my gramps to finsh off the day there hopefully we don't get back to late :} Once again Hapoy fathers Day Crew!!

• Like 6

thankfully im not a father yet... lol but I agree with wishing everyone here a happy fathers day, glad to be a part of this community and the knowledge everyone has here is incredible, hope everyone got what they were wishing for like bigmikez did!

• Like 2

And congrats to your awesomeness NaluRash, you are a true Milwaukee son of a nut HAHA :D

haha no awesomeness here. Thanks for swaying me towards Milwaukee, and for all your hilarious posts you crazy nut lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 1