all my beasts in a row

torontotoolman

Oh my gosh, its like a mans wet dream, walking into a shop, seeing all these bitchen tools, its like you stepped out of hell, and stepped into heaven. The only question is, is the batteries charged? Time to build! HAHA

Well most of those tools are corded but the cordless ones the batteries are charged and ready to go haha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, thats what I am talking about! Milwaukee totally kicks ass, who could not like? I love seeing all that red, if only Milwaukee make cordless air compressors too LOL

I'm telling you I wish I they'd make a damn nailer already!! Then I wouldn't need a compressor ever!!

I mean if Ryobi can produce one where's the red!!!

• Like 1

How do you like the zipper pouches? I bought a set of Kleins right before the Milwaukee brand hit stores

They certainly do the job..I've got one pack full off sockets and extensions maybe 10 or so lbs and it's been holding up great so far!! I've got saws all blades in another and it's very slight wear on the material.

The best part is that they stand up on their own!!

Great overall..next thing I've been eye ballin is the new plastic job site organizer!!