New sub forum idea

kruton

I feel like we need a new sub forum dedicated strictly to listing all of the excuses we can use to convince our wives why we need to buy new tools. I was going to suggest just a thread but wasn't sure that would have enough room to hold everything! Maybe we can also add in clever ways to disguise new equipment purchases. The list could go on and on...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah my problem is that as much as I research some of the things I buy I am still very bad about impulse buys. I guess I have run out of excuses when she asks me why I bought another set of impact driver bits! I am a sucker for a good set of bits.

If were talking about tweaks and mods to the forum I have a question/suggestion

I know that this forum isn't powered by Vbulletin, but in a lot of the other forums there is a button located on the top of the navigation bar that's typically called "What's New" or "Active Topics" or something to that effect. Clicking on this will bring you into a listing of all of the newest threads regardless of the sub-forum that you're in.

I know that on the right hand side, there is a listing of active topics but it's not the same and is some what limited on what it can display to the size of the window.

Any way to add that in or if it already exists can you point me in that direction?

Okay back on track. One thing that I suggest NOT to do is tell your wife that you wanna buy a new compressor, she tells you "no", you go and buy it anyway and keep it in the garage in hopes that she would have no idea what a compressor looks, but ultimately she puts 2 and 2 together and bitches you out for week. Yeah, don't do that. In fact, don't even bring up tool talk to your wife, that's what we are here for. And to that point, don't even bring up this forum in your daily conversation with her either. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Okay back on track. One thing that I suggest NOT to do is tell your wife that you wanna buy a new compressor, she tells you "no", you go and buy it anyway and keep it in the garage in hopes that she would have no idea what a compressor looks, but ultimately she puts 2 and 2 together and bitches you out for week. Yeah, don't do that. In fact, don't even bring up tool talk to your wife, that's what we are here for. And to that point, don't even bring up this forum in your daily conversation with her either. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I tried that with my new backpack blower. How was I supposed to know she paid attention to what color the other blower was!

• Like 1