I was wondering if conductor knew anything about Williams Screwdrivers

DR99

They look identical to this snap-on set but $125 cheaper. https://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?item_ID=645279&group_ID=682253

Looks like they actually are snap-on screw drivers. I googled it and the first hit was www.snaponindustrialbrands.com!  good eye

http://www.snaponindustrialbrands.com/Cat-20-1-216/phillips.htm

I knew Williams was a snap on sub brand. I just wondered what was up with them,and if they were worth the money. I would never pay 150 bucks for 8 screw drivers I know the COO on them is Taiwan though

Dan is really brutal with Snap on lately. I agree they have gone way too crazy with the licensed junk they sell at Costco. The hand tools are still decent are the worth the prices they charge that's debatable part. They make good tools but the value isn't there for the most part.

Got them in today they seem to be pretty nice for 25 dollars they have a really nice overmolded grip. They also have a nice heft to them. I might do a mini TIA front page review on them. They also came in a nice nylon bag in a box no annoying plastic clamshell packaging. Only complaint is the set has a few too many flat head drivers for my liking. I don't run into them that often. The only thing is would have been nice if they were made in the USA but they Taiwan origin isn't bad either

Don't have any experience with those particular drivers, but this set is probably the best value of any set available:

http://www.amazon.com/Williams-100P-8MD-8-Piece-Premium-Screwdriver/dp/B002NH5F30

They're excellent and still USA I believe

I've used a set that looked identical to those except with snap on on the side. They are great screwdrivers I would like to pick up a set of them one day. Thanks for the tip about buying the Williams brand.

Williams makes good tools, you will not be disappointed at all.

I really like the Wright Tools Wrightgrip wrench that were reviewed on RealToolReviews by Woodstockva. 

I may be wrong on this, but if I remember correctly a lot of times when Snap On comes out with a new design on a tool that previous design will still be sold as a Williams.

Williams makes good tools, you will not be disappointed at all.

I really like the Wright Tools Wrightgrip wrench that were reviewed on RealToolReviews by Woodstockva.

I may be wrong on this, but if I remember correctly a lot of times when Snap On comes out with a new design on a tool that previous design will still be sold as a Williams.

That's true, a lot of the Williams stuff is the previous Snap-On design. There are also 2 Williams lines, one USA and one imported, so pay attention to prices that seem to good to be true.

Wright makes great tools, but they aren't as available as the other industrial brands. I can't say for certain why that is, but I've always assumed that they probably didn't facilitate drop shipping. That protects their B&M dealers, but it kinda leaves the Internet tool shoppers out.