My baby girl modleing my milwaukee contractors bag

torontotoolman

that smile is worth all the tools.....

Ya man forsure and thanks shes great

a81661972842743527a6c2c6a093301a.jpg

Tools are a big part of my family pretty much everytime i hit up a tool store my wife son and daughter tag along and my wife even snuck over to my fav premium tools store to get me this bag for fathers day i know im late posting it but hey better late then never

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

It's great to get the kiddos/family involved, although they can be a little too helpful sometimes. Ever since I taught my six year old daughter how to drive a nail, I'll find random nails driven into my workbench from time to time.

Hahah ya my sons 4 so i get him to move wood mostly and he pretends to help with his toy tools lol once hes a little older il get him more involved haha hes proud of his self because last weekend he climbed up a laddle onto a little perch roof and he wasnt scared soo next year hes cleaning gutters with me hahahah

Awesome, I love getting the kids involved. I am going to have to ask my wife for it but I know we have a picture somewhere of my nephew covered in grease at like 4 years old because he wanted to help me work on my truck.

• Like 1