Solar roof vent

Put in a solar powered roof vent today. This is my first attempt at a video. It's very short cause when I did it the heat index was around 100 and being on the roof didn't help haha.

I attached a pic of the final product cause I couldn't film and work at the same time. Looking back I would have run the power cable through the roof, but oh well it's my house not a customer.

Putting the sun to good use, ever time I look back on a job I wish I did some things differently. Started some stuff around the house today and got rained out it was only about 90 today so that was a plus. I hate our rainy season can't get anything done can't even go to work :/

I did do it yesterday in the heat of the day. Not very smart but it had to be done. Already feeling a difference. I am planning on doing one more to pick up the remaining area of the attic. And I just realized how mad I sound in the beginning of the video, not mad at all just hot lol

I did do it yesterday in the heat of the day. Not very smart but it had to be done. Already feeling a difference. I am planning on doing one more to pick up the remaining area of the attic. And I just realized how mad I sound in the beginning of the video, not mad at all just hot lol

put a  wireless thermometer up there so you can see the change in temperature 

put a wireless thermometer up there so you can see the change in temperature

That's a good idea Pete. If I remember right there was an attic fan adapter that links to your phone with Bluetooth. I saw it somewhere but not sure if it was a concept or real product.