recipricating saw blades

Mondo1310

I always buy the Milwaukee blades in the combo pack with the case. I make sure every job starts with at least two of those packs and if I need more I grab the bulk packs. I like Lenox for their utility knife blades hands down, but the recip blades have always left me wanting more out of it.

I will grab a few diablos to check them out. As many blades as I chew through its alway good to have the best

I voted Diablo, but that's all I've ever used and haven't had any complaints.  I'm not a pro by any definition when it comes to this stuff, and when I asked the guy at HD, he said the Diablo blades were good bang for the buck blades. 

Millwakee, Diablo, or sometimes Lenox are my preferences for blades. If I see packs for a good deal I pick them up, I can always use them.

I can't stand the avanti ones sold at Home Depot, there cheap but cut an wear horrible. The Bosch blades work but not great, I think there overpriced compared to the compitions better quality.