Local Government Auctions

WigWagWorkshop

Good Day Crew!

First off, I have cleared this post with Dan and Eric, they gave me the green light.

This website lists most of the Government and Liquidation auctions, there is a wide variety of stuff including tools, and other goodies for the workshop.

• A key suggestion - although you can view auctions from the entire USA, I suggest clicking on searches on the top LEFT, and select Local Searches and putting in your Zip Code
  • There is usually a 2% - 5% service fee on the final price, this is not unlike that other big auction site, except the buyer has to pay it instead of the seller (Government) 
  • There is NO cost to sign up to bid.
  • You can actually inspect the item by appointment before placing your bid in most cases
  • Most Auctions have Auto Extension, to prevent people from "Sniping" the item like on that other action site.  ( See the link in most listings)

-Steven

There are also Federal Government auctions, you can get all kinds of stuff. It's actually a decent way to get heavy industrial equipment if you are in the market for it.

If you are interested in something and want to bid, I would highly recommend taking advantage of seeing the item in person if at all possible. Some of the equipment that pops up can be old, hasn't been used in years and they don't realize it's missing pieces or it just worn hard.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584