Does anybody have any experience with??

torontotoolman

Sorry Toronto, not me! I've the Makita Magnesium Hypoid and that thing is a beast!

Ya if im getting any other worm drive hypoid im going for the makita i just seen on holmes on homes i milwaukee worm drive so i was like hey let me ask the crew if they have any experience with it but ya my next purxhase is gonna be the makita brushless 6.5 circ saw then il see about a next worm drive

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I've been seeing some great stuff on the new pro Skil line of saws. I've got the all Magnesium sidewinder and it's slick as snot but that Milwaukee is a real brute!

Ya im not a sidewinder fan i love a blade on the left side.... one of the guys i work with is left handed so he has a sidewider and if i try to rip with it or make certain other cuts i bind the saw and almost cut my hand off lol but i can rip 2x4s into 2x2s all day with a worm drive or blade left saw i can make any cut with a blade left and i makes like 1000s of cuts with a circ saw in a day

Yea Milwaukee isn't a big player in the worm drive saw market. Makita and Skill seem to be the biggest players with other brands offering them but that's it. Milwaukee hasn't really messed or updated their corded tools in awhile.

Yea Milwaukee isn't a big player in the worm drive saw market. Makita and Skill seem to be the biggest players with other brands offering them but that's it. Milwaukee hasn't really messed or updated their corded tools in awhile.

Ya iv noticed you dont see to many thats why im curious on if anybody has used the milwaukee wormdrive befor because iv only seen glimpse of it on tv shows and cant even find a review on it on youtube

I used a millwakee worm drive a lot in a vocational program. it was like 3+ years ago thoe. I don't think the model has changed much But I could be wrong.

I liked it better then the Bosch or dewalt worm drives we had. Most guys went for the millwakee side winder saws we had but I liked the millwakee worm drives better even thoe there heavier. It cut glulam beams no problems when the side winders where slower.

the balance for me was good. Once you get used to it the adjustments are a breeze. The guard was good as long as your not trimming a hair off pieces. However to be fair I don't think any circular saw is good at that unless you hold back the guard.

I used a millwakee worm drive a lot in a vocational program. it was like 3+ years ago thoe. I don't think the model has changed much But I could be wrong.

I liked it better then the Bosch or dewalt worm drives we had. Most guys went for the millwakee side winder saws we had but I liked the millwakee worm drives better even thoe there heavier. It cut glulam beams no problems when the side winders where slower.

the balance for me was good. Once you get used to it the adjustments are a breeze. The guard was good as long as your not trimming a hair off pieces. However to be fair I don't think any circular saw is good at that unless you hold back the guard.

Ya ehh thanks man seems like you the only guys who has used it well thats good to know i never used the dewalt worm drive i did use and liked there old hypoid thoo it had a weird shape biy still cut great and had great balance

Ya im not a sidewinder fan i love a blade on the left side.... one of the guys i work with is left handed so he has a sidewider and if i try to rip with it or make certain other cuts i bind the saw and almost cut my hand off lol but i can rip 2x4s into 2x2s all day with a worm drive or blade left saw i can make any cut with a blade left and i makes like 1000s of cuts with a circ saw in a day

couldn't agree more, i grew up on worm driven saws, anytime someone ask me to cut with a sidewinder i say no cuz i always fuck it up. blade has to be on the left side for me.

• Like 1

couldn't agree more, i grew up on worm driven saws, anytime someone ask me to cut with a sidewinder i say no cuz i always fuck it up. blade has to be on the left side for me.

Yes sir thats why if it aint a worm drive its a cordless brushless 6.5 saw because blades on the left so basically its just a lighter worm drive

• Like 1

Yes sir thats why if it aint a worm drive its a cordless brushless 6.5 saw because blades on the left so basically its just a lighter worm drive

that's why i got the M18 fuel 6 1/2 saw. look at what it cut on Tuesday, one of the biggest LVLs i have seen in a long time. huge pain in the ass lifting it in places.

Yeah Toronto.....I confess, I am a southie sooooo ;)

Thats awsome and i didnt even notice until i looked again about the thick double in the middle how wide is that bigger then 14 inch

those r 2x12 floor joist the lvl snaps like 15 feet and is 24 inches wide. it was such a pain in the ass lifting those 3 in place and the the 3 others that are perpendicular to it.

those r 2x12 floor joist the lvl snaps like 15 feet and is 24 inches wide. it was such a pain in the ass lifting those 3 in place and the the 3 others that are perpendicular to it.

Ya iv had to move in place some 20 ft lvls 3 together 14 inch wide there a pain in the ass having to put the up to the second floor is always good for a work out id put the up to a window or on a floor joist and lift it up over half way let the weight do some work then drag it across the joist hahah pain in the ass

• Like 1