Herrs another gen 2 impact vs makita vid but this time its the black makita

torontotoolman

https://instagram.com/p/6yn7sqkxLr/

Ok so this time its the same guys using both drills the milwaukee gen 2 impact has a 5.0 battery and on high speed the makita has a 3.0 battery theres no cheating its all fair well if anything the milwaukee has the advantage but as you can see the milwaukee still has a wobble aldo now im interested in everyones thoughts not no negative thoughts on the guys using the tool but thoughts on the tools them selves now i can say these are 2 of the best impacts anyone could have and thats the bottom line both are great and amazing tools but i can say that its amazing that the leap makita has made is so big its hard for any other tool to surpass it

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Makita just has so much more RPM than the Milwaukee. I wonder if that's why Milwaukee didn't show off the new Fuel impacts against the new Makita. Milwaukee put on a bigger show with the Fuel drill. It would be interesting to see a tachometer ran on each of the impact drivers to see what the speeds are.

If I had unlimited funds I think I would pick up a Makita Drill and Impact driver kit. I'm a little disappointed with Milwaukee they didn't do their homework this time around. The interesting thing is how some tool channels are going to review the new Milwaukee gen 2 tools though.

Makita seems superior for the vast majority of tasks I would use an impact driver for. I don't want another battery platform though lol.

Well thats just the thing right if you have milwaukee already and your invested in it then there no reason to switch but for the person trying to find a plat form or planing on making a switch at this moment and time makita is holding its spot on top and doing it well now mind you i believe dont quote me on this but if you have any other makita impact thats not the special little one the fuel will win but for some reason with this special little guy it cant be beat

Makita just has so much more RPM than the Milwaukee. I wonder if that's why Milwaukee didn't show off the new Fuel impacts against the new Makita. Milwaukee put on a bigger show with the Fuel drill. It would be interesting to see a tachometer ran on each of the impact drivers to see what the speeds are.

The amount of power makita put into this little impact is crazy maybe the fuel gen 3 will beat it lol but that being said who knows what makita is cooking up

• Like 1

For a tool company that was kind of out of it for awhile Makita is really kicking out the tools. I would like to see a comparison between the gen1 and gen2 fuel impact now. I don't think their is a huge different between the two.

The difference between the 2604 and 2704 seems much more vast than the 2653/2753. I should be able to give you guys impressions later this week. I really wanted the 2704 and mainly got the 2753 because the extra cost wasn't vast so I decided to spoil myself a bit lol.

If I had unlimited funds I think I would pick up a Makita Drill and Impact driver kit. I'm a little disappointed with Milwaukee they didn't do their homework this time around. The interesting thing is how some tool channels are going to review the new Milwaukee gen 2 tools though.

With regards to the impacts, yes I agree with you, but with the drills the new Milwaukee should best the Makita.

The difference between the 2604 and 2704 seems much more vast than the 2653/2753. I should be able to give you guys impressions later this week. I really wanted the 2704 and mainly got the 2753 because the extra cost wasn't vast so I decided to spoil myself a bit lol.

With regards to the impacts, yes I agree with you, but with the drills the new Milwaukee should best the Makita.

Ya from the one video clip i saw and posted its really close tho i would like to see a more in depth comparison thoo but ya its hard to see the full effects off a 15 sec video lol

Pretty impressive, Makita is definitely putting it's best foot forward and finally taking Brushless seriously now.  I think they learned from their first gen Drill Driver that ended up smoking for some folks! But they have definitely come a long way since then and as it seems is head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to impact drivers.  It would be interesting to see them side by side in an endurance test.  I remember Dan and Eric put the Gen 1 FUEL up against the DeWalt brushless a couple years back and the FUEL started out really strong driving the lags in faster but in the end it actually ended up slowing down and ended up just about tied with the Dewalt on lags driven.

Pretty impressive, Makita is definitely putting it's best foot forward and finally taking Brushless seriously now. I think they learned from their first gen Drill Driver that ended up smoking for some folks! But they have definitely come a long way since then and as it seems is head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to impact drivers. It would be interesting to see them side by side in an endurance test. I remember Dan and Eric put the Gen 1 FUEL up against the DeWalt brushless a couple years back and the FUEL started out really strong driving the lags in faster but in the end it actually ended up slowing down and ended up just about tied with the Dewalt on lags driven.

Ya these are just little clips it would be great to have a good long extensive comparison video oh these too head to head and same with the gen 2 and makita hammer drill driver

Why everybody talking like Makita use to be wack. I moved to the Makita line years ago because they had strong tools. I used to use dewalt exclusively. Makita has always been one of the tops. They aren't as innovative as some of the others but they always have solid tools.

Eric did! In one of the periscopes Eric said he is a Makita fan.

Ya i noticed i commented on the youtube vid about the makita wacker how dan always have no excitement when the shows about makita lol and eric does all the talking when its about makita and dan always trys to find something bad about the tool lol makes me laugh but hey i love makita and to me its one of the best tool brands durable and powerful and in a close second is milwaukee because i do like there stuff aswell

Yeah I remember. Nobody was even talking about them, it was all about Dewalt and Milwaukee. Glad they're back though!

Back with vengeance man! Seriously though these brushless Makita tools I have picked recently are really impressing me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk