What's new

n8n82250

While TIA is an awesome place to hang out, school is first. Get a good education so you can land a good job and then you can afford all kinds of sweet tools!

What kind of fishing do you do Nate? My fishing poles are a lot like my tools, I have several different brands like Zebco, Daiwa, Abu-Garcia, Shakespeare, Pinnacle and a few others. I don't get the chance to fish much anymore, but when I was in high school we used to burn it up!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

While TIA is an awesome place to hang out, school is first. Get a good education so you can land a good job and then you can afford all kinds of sweet tools!

What kind of fishing do you do Nate? My fishing poles are a lot like my tools, I have several different brands like Zebco, Daiwa, Abu-Garcia, Shakespeare, Pinnacle and a few others. I don't get the chance to fish much anymore, but when I was in high school we used to burn it up!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yea I own Shakespeare ugly stik gx2, zebco, daiwa, shimano, and I'm looking at an Abu Garcia rod and reel I want to buy. I also need to buy an ice rod soon for the winter. I fish for what I can Bass, Carp, trout, fluke needle fish bluefish, anything.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

My father in-law was into fly fishing.....he would sit for hours day after day tieing flies, he had quite the collection of different materials for tieing, I never saw so many different types of hairs, feathers, tiny stones, etc.....pretty amazing what he would come up with, definately an art i'd say. My self I've been ocean fishing a few times, that was badass, caught a few marlins, mahi mahi and a tiger shark.....oh and caught a sea turtle ha ha but this thing crazy mean, getting bit by a pit bull would seem like a walk in the park.....and been lake and stream fishing a dozen times or so, always got better as the day went on, most likely the beer LOL!....I admire the sport and the hobby side but never got into. Anyway keep at those books and study hard, there will be plenty of time to go fishing LOL.