fein AFSC 18 supercut!

William S

Yea, the 2.4ah batteries kinda suck!! This has to be an older tool to have the low capacity packs. Still I did end up ordering one as I really wanted a really high end OMT. I just had the M12 Milwaukee which worked but had crap for features!! It still lacks a tool less blade change!! I never really bought anything from Toolnut before this the prices on the tools were too good no to buy them. The cordless Fein supercut is crazy expensive!!

Yea, the 2.4ah batteries kinda suck!! This has to be an older tool to have the low capacity packs. Still I did end up ordering one as I really wanted a really high end OMT. I just had the M12 Milwaukee which worked but had crap for features!! It still lacks a tool less blade change!! I never really bought anything from Toolnut before this the prices on the tools were too good no to buy them. The cordless Fein supercut is crazy expensive!!

Still on the fence on this one.....was hoping they do the Impact for a smoking deal like the drill.

I have the Dewalt so not sure why I bought it, I think part of the reason is that I get sick of the trigger and it only locks at full speed. The dial should be a nice change up for long projects such as removing grout in my bathroom.Yeah I saw that they were 2.4ah batteries as well, do the newer kits offer 4.0 batteries, maybe thats the reason for the price difference?

I too have the DeWalt OMT and am on the fence about purchasing this deal. I bought the drill even though I have the 2 DeWalt brushless drills. I am not sure I would use it enough to justify the cost, even discounted. And then there is the blades, abailability and cost.

Decisions...decisions.

The impact is not designed by Fein, it is outsourced to TTI, which makes Milwaukee, and therefor is nearly identical to the brushed Milwaukee impact. Fein does not make a brushless impact to go with the AFSC 18 brushless drill/driver that is on clearance.

That's a bummer.....already have Milwaukee impact brushed and brushless gen II, don't need another one LOL. Thanks for the info!

Decided to pass on this one, If I didn't already have the M12 & M18 I'd jump all over this.....Come on Fein / Toolnut bring out the Impact at a killer price LOL!!!!

Same thing I have two Dewalt brushless drills, one a hammer drill, I'd love to pick up the Fein but I can put that money towards something I could use more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing I have two Dewalt brushless drills, one a hammer drill, I'd love to pick up the Fein but I can put that money towards something I could use more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, agree 100%.....however scoring the deal on the Fein drill was awesome!! did I need it , not really but...... :D

The ASCM is actually the only drill that Fein actually produces in Germany, the ASB,ABS and impacts are all brushed and built in China by TTI I think. From what I understand is that Festool shared info on drills which lead to the ASCM and Fein in favor helped with the Vecturo OMT.

I'm 1/2 tempted to sell two of the batteries on bay. After buying the Fein drill and Supercut I will have 6 Fein batteries in total. I really doubt I will ever need all 6 batteries in one sitting. If I do that the SuperCut would be next to free.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584