Fuel sawzall on sale

DarynH

Is it a fuel??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I thought t was, so I went back to grab it, just the brushed with 3.0 battery, left it on the shelf, if that was fuel I would have made the plunge into another 18v line lol

not a bad deal, but I wish they had a deal going on a kit. Costco had a deal on the fuel sawzall kit with 2 batteries a case and a charger for 299. I should have jumped on that but I took too long to think about it and it was sold out by the time I went back.

not a bad deal, but I wish they had a deal going on a kit. Costco had a deal on the fuel sawzall kit with 2 batteries a case and a charger for 299. I should have jumped on that but I took too long to think about it and it was sold out by the time I went back.

I'll drop some change for the fuel but that's it if I'm going to go into another battery line

.an that wa a pretty good deal Damian I hate when I do that...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk