Wow, Scaffolding Collapse!!

DR99

These guys were lucky!!!! It seems like they walked away with minor injuries.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/10/16/houston-scaffolding-collapse/74059832/

That's scary, good thing nobody was walking around it, could have been way worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's nightmare! This is why I kiss my wife and kid every morning before I put my boots on. You never know

I make sure to always tell the family I love them when I leave in case something happens to me the last thing I told them was that I love them. Very lucky no one was seriously hurt. That is one mess of tubing there and I bet it's like a giant puzzle to rescue someone in that mess.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 5 years later...

My father is a forester. I was leaving the whole of my life on the margin of the forest. My father always gets very tired when he looks and walks in the forest. He always wanted a small house out of wood in the forest to relax in or spend a night if it is necessary. I wanted to make him a surprise. I used Youngman boards to hire to find some young guys in my town to build him a house. He went on a holiday with my mother and we started to work fast. In two weeks we build a small house for him with a bedroom and a small terrace. When he came back he was very impressed.