Milwaukee Laser Temp Gun

jbw55

Hmmm...

Someone tell me why I need one!

I was kind of wondering the same thing. What's the real difference between this and a $20 model that had the same temp range and distance ratio? Specs being equal, are you just paying for durability?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was kind of wondering the same thing. What's the real difference between this and a $20 model that had the same temp range and distance ratio? Specs being equal, are you just paying for durability?

The better one's are more durable, accurate and will last a long time.....plus everyone knows when you see a milwaukee tool for half price you buy it, no questions asked LOL!!

The better one's are more durable, accurate and will last a long time.....plus everyone knows when you see a milwaukee tool for half price you buy it, no questions asked LOL!!

Well... Yes, but then again when I see a Milwaukee tool for half off, I also ask myself if there's a newer model coming out soon that I'll want!

Model 2265 is a discontinued model, its replacement model is 2267  (10:1 Distance to Spot Ratio. Measures a one foot spot from 10 feet away)

Model 2266 is a discontinued model, its replacement model is 2268  (12:1 Distance to Spot Ratio. Measures a one foot spot from 12 feet away)

Model 2267 $80 Home Depot

Model 2268 $100 Home Depot

The model I listed is 2266 $60  (12:1 Distance to Spot Ratio. Measures a one foot spot from 12 feet away)

• 3 weeks later...

No problem. I still don't know what I'll use it for [emoji23] Guess it will be just another toy I get to play with [emoji28]

I haven't used t for anything purposeful yet other than walking around the house, cool to see where your losing heat though.

Jimbo

I'm in for one. I had to get my cart over 40 for free shipping so I broke down and picked up a Woodpecker's 24" Ruler.

https://www.toolnut.com/Woodpeckers_WWR24_Woodworking_Rule_24_p/wwr24.htm

I really love the other Woodpeckers stuff that I've gotten so far.

Haha I was in the same boat so I threw in the Fenix E05 Keychain light. I figure it will be a stocking stuffer for my gf who has been wanting a keychain light.

https://www.toolnut.com/Fenix_E05_R2_27_Lumen_LED_Flashlight_p/e05.htm

I have been wanting to grab a laser temp gun and for $34 I couldn't pass it up. Figured I needed a new shirt to get that free shipping so might as well grab a Klein shirt too. Thanks for the heads up guys!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My temp gun came in today. My 4 year old daughter was home sick today with dad so she helped me test it out. I may be partially blond now from getting shot in the eyes by a freaking laser beam!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dewalt Dale
    Newest Member
    Dewalt Dale