HD deal (actually a steal)

Petro0311

Hey Chrisk yea man this one is for my dad but this is a great set. Usually I can find something I'd change but this set is seriously great. I've had it a couple years and had nothing but good luck. My new Milwaukee has more torque or whatever but honestly, it's an 18 volt drill (20) how much torque do you really need ? Haha I mean if I was drilling concrete all day id get something bigger. They've held up in the dirt and rain... 4.0 batteries have been fine. The chick is quality. It comes with a bag but I bought a tough box and used a 5 dollar piece of foam to cut a place for both drills and two batteries in the middle. Works out great. Also I'm pretty sure my lowes just marked the set down... Maybe there's a new set coming out.

• Like 1

I love this set, can't wait to upgrade the impact though, not worried about the drill, the little of improvement and light won't make me upgrade. Nice it came with a tough case shows a little more caring for the customer than giving just bags.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the DCS387 20v max compact recip. The model number on the kit was a little different because it was a kit but that's the saw. I mean, it works but I wish I had a fuel.

That's the one diligent to pick up, not looking for something as big as the fuel, for that I have the super sawzall

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea that's why I got it for the smaller size. For that it's good. I guess I could get a super sawzall and have he best of both worlds haha.

I know the major marketing dewalt did with that was you could fit it between two studs in a wall.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46