New job site radio!

chewie17

Hey guys just picked up the newest job site radio, sounds really good. Haven't used it onsite as of yet however it sounds good from the short test I put it through. Good volume and it runs off AC or battery, I can't remember if it charges batteries or not. But here's the pic of it

post-50307-144677622846_thumb.jpg

I also picked up a 5.0 battery for $89 plus tax on a price match which was really sweet hope to get alot of use out of these 2 and in the near future either the fuel circ saw or the new fuel hammerdrill either kit or bare tool. Kit is preferred

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Good to hear! I'm going to be waiting a while yet for those tools however I'm looking at expanding into makita 18v for woodworking so their planer, biscuit joiner and their sander to start. With the dual charger and using 3ah batteries with hopefully 1 of their bigger packs for that sander but that won't be for a while yet either.

I'm a big planner but I find its a very distant plan because I want to buy so much of everything haha

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you like it. I have the old style of radio that doesn't take the batteries that these new tools come with. I really don't want to buy a battery for it so it stays in the shop. It would be nice to have a mobile radio instead of ear muffs work tunes. The price is reasonable anyway. But I still have my eyes on that new stand light haha.