Trade DC825/827 for 820 or 823

FliesLikeABrick

Hello all, first post on this board and I was hoping I might find some interest in this --

I happen to have a Dewalt DC825 and DC827 18v impact driver (originally part of different kits, same 1/4" drive 1330 in-oz tool though), one is brand new in its original bag - the DC827.

If anyone is interested, I would love to trade the DC827 for a DC820 or DC823 (slight preference for 1/2" drive).  Even trade, I would send you a prepaid label to ship the tool in my direction and of course ship mine to you (Illinois,US)

I apologize if this is not an appropriate board and welcome redirection - but look forward to further exploring your community!

This isn't really the right place for this post as we do have a trading area, but its only accessible for people that have over 50 posts in the forum. It's meant as a way to screen out people that might be scammers or spammers. I hope you don't take it personally as the TIA crew is a great group of people. I will keep this topic up for a few days till you can see the post I made about trading or buying and selling tools on TIA.