Always be prepared

KnarlyCarl

out of all my milwaukee tools I think I use the little LED light most often, funny story I am my father's son......for years he had a flash light beside his bed and used it at night to go to the bathroom instead of putting on the lights......I have the same habit....now there is something you would have never guessed about me....lol

out of all my milwaukee tools I think I use the little LED light most often, funny story I am my father's son......for years he had a flash light beside his bed and used it at night to go to the bathroom instead of putting on the lights......I have the same habit....now there is something you would have never guessed about me....lol

Out of all the flashlights I grab, I like the dewalt 20V work light, its nice because if you have to set it down you can adjust the angle and it gives you a nice wide work area, very wide angle.

• Like 1

Make sure to get the LED version and not the incadecent version, the upgrade kit is not as good as the factory LED light

The light in the pic is the incandescent version, but instead of buying the expensive Milwaukee led for it, I went to superbrightleds.com I believe is the site and got one for a lot cheaper.

Throws a wide beam and bright and battery lasts a looooong time.

The magnet is a nice plus.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Out of all the flashlights I grab, I like the dewalt 20V work light, its nice because if you have to set it down you can adjust the angle and it gives you a nice wide work area, very wide angle.

I have that light and I use it all the time I just wish it had a open hook instead of the hanger

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

When I initially looked at cordless tools, I thought flashlights were a filler tool. Cheap flashlight so they can brag about giving you 5 tools instead of 4. Guess which tool is used more than any other cordless tool around my house? (Have 2 dewalt dcl040 and a dcl050 now)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the finished project I secured all the plumbing you see here properly. Drywall anchors from before were pulling out and the filter was so loose.

An electric tankless water heater is never a good idea to buy because it takes a hideous amount of current and the elements burn out really frequent. But they had it here and this is what they wanted. Then they're going to paint and finish the room, but my work here is done!

348c6a18ff45e3806db04adc0d128e10.jpg

• Like 2

Yea the only time I hear electric tank less units work well is if your water is pretty warm already. If your in a cold climate your better off with an old school electric tanked unit or a heat pump option. I looked at the options for a friend once and just for a shower and washing machine and to deal with the thermal rise we have here he would have had to install a tank less that used like 60 amps in Michigan.

Tankless electric is fine, the problem is there are very cheap units out there. If you are in colder climates, you need to make sure you spec an appropriate tankless, usually a higher output unit.

iHeat is a brand I wouldn't recommend.

If you are spending the money for a quality unit, they stand up. 50-80a isn't uncommon and while that sounds like a lot, it is cheaper than heating 24/7!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for your take on this HiltiWpg, the one I was working on is an IHeat. Two burnt elements in a year and half, not impressed. Maybe just around here, with my experience, but it's never our first option to install them, they just have not proven their worth, that's what it boils down to.