Website issues anyone?

Nordraw

eb Attack: Mass Injection Website 19

Severity: High 

Anyone else getting this when they log on to "toosinaction" website?

This attack could pose a serious security threat. You should take immediate action to stop any damage or prevent further damage from happening.
DescriptionThis signature detects hidden scripts injected in compromised websites, which upon visiting redirects the user to exploit kit hosted sites.
Additional InformationThis is a detection for compromised websites with the injected script code. This is an attack where a malicious javascript is injected in large number of clean websites. Once compromised, it aims to use the websites to redirect its visitors to a Multiple Exploit Kit landing page without being aware of it.
Affected
  • Various WordPress sites

Category: Intrusion Prevention

Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacking Computer,Attacker URL,Destination Address,Source Address,Traffic Description

1/18/2016 2:43:46 PM,High,An intrusion attempt by www.professional-power-tool-guide.com was blocked.,Blocked,No Action Required,Web Attack: Mass Injection Website 19,No Action Required,No Action Required,"www.professional-power-tool-guide.com (208.86.159.144, 80)",professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/public/style_extra/sharelinks/Facebook.png,"RCW (192.168.1.4, 54880)",www.professional-power-tool-guide.com (208.86.159.144),"TCP, www-http"

Network traffic from <b>professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/public/style_extra/sharelinks/Facebook.png</b> matches the signature of a known attack.  The attack was resulted from \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME2\USERS\USER\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\APPLICATION\CHROME.EXE.  To stop being notified for this type of traffic, in the <b>Actions</b> panel, click <b>Stop Notifying Me</b>. 

I have scanned my computer several times and cleared the cache as one person suggested and I still get a pop up on my "Norton" anti virus software every time that it blocked something "mass injection website 19" I can only access this site by going through google or Bing and typing tools in action forum. Still get the pop ups though. So it seems like this is not fixed.

That is some scarry shit! Make sure you scan your computer by more then one anti virus program. I recommend Kaspersky Inter Security and Malwarebytes.

Malwarebytes for scanning your computer.

Ad-ons for Firefox for helping protect yourself, blocking ads and speeding up browsing: ublock origin and disconnect. Adblock plus used to be the go-to ad blocker but they sold to an undisclosed company that is allowing "safe ads" if they pay a fee. Also make sure you download the correct ublock program, the origin part is important, "ublock' isn't really supported/updated, ublock origin is updated when it needs to be.

I never saw any of the website issues. I don't recall what ad-ons I use for Chrome.