Klein Pliers

kruton

Lol, I guess my phone has a sense of humor with autocorrect

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That's what I thought. My next question is how often do you type tits that it is what your phone auto corrects to! That post made my night man.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lol, I could always use more tits

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Couldn't we all brother! When Dan and Eric start giving those away you can guarantee the number of guys on the forum will go through the roof.

• Like 2

Couldn't we all brother! When Dan and Eric start giving those away you can guarantee the number of guys on the forum will go through the roof.

I bet you the numbers would go up big time lol.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I stripped some wire, used the cutters and used the bolt shear...very impressed with all functionalities, especially the shear. The edges on the jaws are a little sharp but that's just searching for flaws. I hope the person(s) that designed this tool got a raise, this is easily the most well thought out pair of pliers I own. Normally I find these multi-use pliers a master of none but this one does everything really well. I was planning on putting this in my tool box at work but it's looking like it's going in my tool bag, which I reserve for only the most useful tools because I try to keep the weight down.

I stripped some wire, used the cutters and used the bolt shear...very impressed with all functionalities, especially the shear. The edges on the jaws are a little sharp but that's just searching for flaws. I hope the person(s) that designed this tool got a raise, this is easily the most well thought out pair of pliers I own. Normally I find these multi-use pliers a master of none but this one does everything really well. I was planning on putting this in my tool box at work but it's looking like it's going in my tool bag, which I reserve for only the most useful tools because I try to keep the weight down.

Yea I usually avoid this "do it all with one tool" style tools but it looks awesome and glad to hear that it's working out for you guys. Nice to see forum guys get the give always.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yea I usually avoid this "do it all with one tool" style tools but it looks awesome and glad to hear that it's working out for you guys. Nice to see forum guys get the give always.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You definitely have a point there, it makes it a little more clumsy, but if I'm going somewhere for a quick service and won't be onsite for a long time, it's great.

Overall, it's been extremely useful, the needle nose-like front grips very well and are nicer than a regular pair of needle nose, and it has the common sizes of wire stripping I use, although it's more difficult to see that portion as well as a dedicated stripper (it's recessed in a little bit).

Oh and my co-workers are jealous ha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's funny knarly, I finally put mine in the tool box and snapped a family photo too.9e29fb16d56e315ae4ada4f9c2879446.jpg

Yeah I was simply taking the klien group pic, shall I get out the 48" pipe wrench? Lol

You know kruton everyone was showing off their Klein pliers. So I decided to check my bag and I was surprised how many Klein tools I had. I don't even remember getting them? I hope they are mine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha that's great John anymore tools you don't remember getting send my way!

• Like 1

Yeah I was simply taking the klien group pic, shall I get out the 48" pipe wrench? Lol

Hahaha that's great John anymore tools you don't remember getting send my way!

Hell if I find anymore, maybe I can do those honey do items? Maybe that's why I forgot I had them? [emoji41]

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3