Beef jerky

CHRIS MARKERT

Wow, I must be an idiot, I remember the days when a sampler was free. Now a sampler means you have to pay 20 dollars just to see if you like it. Well what if I don't like it? Does that mean that I just wasted 5, 10, 20 dollars? This world is so far up the ass crack, we can't see our own BS anymore.

No strings attached, you walk in and they have the barrels of little pieces of every flavor that you can sample for FREE. 

Wow, I must be an idiot, I remember the days when a sampler was free. Now a sampler means you have to pay 20 dollars just to see if you like it. Well what if I don't like it? Does that mean that I just wasted 5, 10, 20 dollars? This world is so far up the ass crack, we can't see our own BS anymore.

To be fair, the link isn't coming from the maker of the beef jerky but from a retailer. Sampler is in the sense of three types of jerky instead of their usual three packs of the same jerky. I'd bet that if you contact Bricktown they'd send you a sample for free, most jerky makers offer free samples if you ask...I normally don't bother, I know what I like and based on reviews and the ingredients I knew I'd like this jerky. Honey Pepper was quite good. Keep in mind it's moist jerky so the amount of jerky you get in a 3oz package is a little less than you'd get in dry jerky.

I have had Pemmican. Pretty good really. That used to be all I would eat for jerky. On a side note, I was in Walgreens yesterday and saw some beef jerky and thought that it sounded good so I would buy a pack. 6.99 for a pack! It's good but that is too rich for my blood.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Where I live, all Beef Jerky from Jack Links cost 7 dollars per small bag, its expensive stuff, always has been. It actually sounds like a good idea to get a food dehydrator and make some your own. Course it would be more cost effective to buy beef jerky in bulk if you could get it. Most stores around here sell in small bags though. The only beef jerky I've ever seen that didn't cost 7 dollars a bag was the no name brands nobody has heard of.

I am normally a good guy, and don't write negative comments, but FU** Jack Links and there bullshit business practices.  

• Like 1