Beef jerky

CHRIS MARKERT

Oh yeah, my dog would stand on her head for jerky, that and pigs ears.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

I know right, my dog would do her 4 or 5 little tricks in a row without me saying anything just so she wasn't leaving anything out to get a piece....

Ok, so there was this one day I was on a cow farm, I looked at a Holstein cow and all I could think about was how good it would look on a plate ready for me to eat it. But the farmer said, oh you don't want her she don't got any real meat on her bones, you'd have to fatten her up first. Well, considering how many months it would take to fatten her up, I didn't want to wait, so I fed her tons of ice cream, milk, sugar, etc. I started naming her bigfat jerky, prepare for your slaughter. But all the sudden her feet left the ground, and she was gaining altitude. All the sudden I had a flying cow on my hands. So the farmer see's this and he comes running and asks me what I did? I shook my head and said, oh lord, there has got to be a better way to make a milkshake.

In all seriousness though branding cows makes you hungry as an MF'er.

My name is Steven, and I am addicted to beef jerky. I'm up to a $50 a month habit, and ever since a beef jerky store opened in my neighborhood, I'm sure I will be up to $100 a month because the also sell high grade exotic meats like Elk, Kangaroo, and Buffalo. They get you hooked with their free samples of every flavor they carry, which is over 30 varieties. At least I get a $10 gift card with every 15 purchases. They also sell a pure concitrate of their seasonings to manufacture your own, right in your home.

• Like 2

My name is Steven, and I am addicted to beef jerky. I'm up to a $50 a month habit, and ever since a beef jerky store opened in my neighborhood, I'm sure I will be up to $100 a month because the also sell high grade exotic meats like Elk, Kangaroo, and Buffalo. They get you hooked with their free samples of every flavor they carry, which is over 30 varieties. At least I get a $10 gift card with every 15 purchases. They also sell a pure concitrate of their seasonings to manufacture your own, right in your home.

Wait, what? They have beef jerky stores?! I would be in heaven!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm a fan of moist beef jerky mostly, I loved King B back in high school but haven't found it since about 2004. I recently found some good beef jerky from Amazon by Bricktown Jerky, here's a link to the sampler: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TUJ4IX2

I really want to try the Habanero, as habaneros are my favorite peppers. I add habanero sauce to everything.

• Like 1

I'm a fan of moist beef jerky mostly, I loved King B back in high school but haven't found it since about 2004. I recently found some good beef jerky from Amazon by Bricktown Jerky, here's a link to the sampler: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TUJ4IX2

I really want to try the Habanero, as habaneros are my favorite peppers. I add habanero sauce to everything.

Yeah, Very sad when King B was bought out, and then discontinued.