Any one key reviews floating around?

BababooeyHTJ

The user can adjust max rpm, torque, rpm ramp up duration, light duration, and light brightness. Looks like quite a few custom profiles can be saved. The profiles are then assigned to one of the four modes/buttons on the tool. Right now there are only two preloaded profiles: self tapping screw & concrete anchor.

User interface (had to scroll down on the phone thus two screenshots of the same page- top & bottom):

a92378a00b75bc545a7b6134d2e0d35f.jpg

373f29321579f41eeb4628277b9de5b7.jpg

• Like 1

tooldepot247.com

The drill/impact combo with the hammerless drill driver is $350.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's a really good price for a one key kit its $479 at Home Depot. If you want to get a one-key setup i would do it there they messed up and priced it as a one tool kit instead of a 2 tool.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-FUEL-with-ONE-KEY-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-Cordless-Drill-Impact-Driver-Combo-Kit-2795-22/206679319

tooldepot247.com

The drill/impact combo with the hammerless drill driver is $350.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That is a smoking deal, even with the $26 shipping charge.  I ordered yesterday and today they said they are out of stock :(.  So hopefully they'll get some more in and I can still get that price.  I told them to keep the order open and ship when they can.

EDIT:  Well that was pretty quick.  It'll be here Wednesday.  Big thanks to 906!