New Coveralls

EEtwidget

I spy a Pittsburgh breaker bar? Love coveralls. You have no idea how many days in the fall that I work in sweat pants underneath coveralls. Literally the definition of comfort. In the summer short sleeved train conductor looking thin ones with basketball shorts is the bomb bro.

• Like 1

Just now, EEtwidget said:

Good eye. I'm poor so I have to compromise sometimes. Figured a breaker bar was a good compromise.

I told my wife I missed wearing coveralls in the Navy. Underway it's all we wore. Super comffy. 

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with Pittsburgh. I love those breaker bars, they are nearly indestructable. 

56 minutes ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Word of advice, always buy 3 ton jack stands, they are built well and you can rely on them. If your working on big rigs and rv's, then I would go with 6 ton stands. But don't buy anything lower then 3 ton, IMO, the metal on them 2 ton jacks is far too thin, I don't trust them.

Thanks protool. 

3 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Word of advice, always buy 3 ton jack stands, they are built well and you can rely on them. If your working on big rigs and rv's, then I would go with 6 ton stands. But don't buy anything lower then 3 ton, IMO, the metal on them 2 ton jacks is far too thin, I don't trust them.

When it comes to jack stands there is no such thing as overkill. We don't have anything smaller than 3 tons here. Granted none of our vehicles weigh under two tons other than my four wheeler.

• Like 2

I spy a Pittsburgh breaker bar? Love coveralls. You have no idea how many days in the fall that I work in sweat pants underneath coveralls. Literally the definition of comfort. In the summer short sleeved train conductor looking thin ones with basketball shorts is the bomb bro.

Never tried that. I'll have too try it out. Sounds very comfy.

Millerz