The big family :-)

Kenneth Denmark

I have tree new product on the fair today.. I did't have the chance to take pictures .. ?

You don't have to tell us what they are, but did any of them rhyme with brushless circular saw, brushless grinder, brushless reciprocating saw, or brushless table saw? Okay maybe I don't have the concept of rhyming completely down. Also I changed my mind, you do have to tell us.

• Like 3

I would snag a cordless table saw in a heartbeat! I think it would replace the miter saw, and I could leave the Dado Stack in my cabinet table saw majority of the time. The more cordless in the shop the better. In fact, I envision everything but the cabinet saw and band saw will be cordless in my workshop at some point. 

11 hours ago, Kenneth Denmark said:

Okay..

I give you a little hint, a new corded mitersaw, a sander ,a planer and a nailer.. I don't give more then that:-) I like my job you know ;-)

Thanks for the info Kenneth! I'd be ecstatic if I saw a 20v orbital sander, 20v belt sander, 20v brad nailer, and a 20v planer (you can sense a pattern).

I'm not sure I see the need for another corded miter saw though, can anyone educate me?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, rossi7x said:

My Van made it to the middle of a UK show last week... I think the Europeans need to do the same with Mr Yellow... Or maybe both of ours.. lol.. 

10464371_10156517328225177_1662961302231580589_n.jpg

Looking good! Seen the picture on UK forum. I think so to Jules, but my van doesn't look so good on the outside. 

Nice view, to be in the center of all that yellow! 

Would be nice to turn up on a show and show people what's possible with van storage. 

It's funny, just this morning I realized again they took pictures of my van and had to sign an agreement to allow them to use the pictures for marketing purposes. They wanted to print it on one of their quarterly flyers, but canceled the idea as they figured getting questions from end users asking where to buy it and having to tell them it's a one off and they don't offer a solution like that. That should have got them thinking you would say...

On 10. marts 2016 at 4:01 AM, Rtorres092382 said:

I recall in a product brochure some time ago they showed Dewalt router bits. Is this something that's already available in Europe or scheduled to be? And are there any thoughts about bringing them stateside?

You can order it Europe no problem