Little Milwaukee Shopping......

comp56

Is it bad enough I have the m12 Multi tool already, I have to go out and buy the M18?. Well actually I did but I got a smoking deal on it I'm motoring thru HD today and spot the Multi tool hanging in front of me and thought hmm what does IHL sell this for ....Home depot had it for $139 as I stand there I check IHL site and it is $109.....hmm through it in the cart, a few minutes later I spot the M12 Fuel impact on sale for $99 with 2.0ah battery and charger and hard case....I'm thinking hmm is this right? what gives they can have good prices on some stuff and not others.....so I look it up too at few different sites and they are all well over $139+ just for bare tool.....now I have this at camp but for this price why not have 2.........

so I go to the cashier and ask for a price match and beat, they usually only do it for local ads but WTH......so sure enough girl say no problem she matches the $109 and then takes 10% more off so I ended up getting it for $98.10 

20160302_174119.jpg

20160302_174142.jpg

20160302_174305.jpg

as I look over at the Milwaukee row of tools they have the 2453-22 kits selling for $199 the only difference is a second 2.0ah battery?.who would pay $199 for the kit with 2 batteries when this kit is $99 with one battery....$100 more for second battery seems crazy.......I'm guessing a mistake maybe.

now I know these prices  may or may not be as good for you in the USA but for Canada these are smoking.....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, noops said:

They've had that fuel impact for a while now. It was $129 before Christmas but they dropped it to $99 in the new year. Great drill. Love mine.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I can't figure out why some tools are cheap like that and others never budge.....I noticed when our dollar was stronger buying tools was heaven because of the pricing, but when our dollar is weak like it is right now our buying power is out the window except for the odd tool. 

I've seen this deal as well. For Canada, it's excellent. I'm also kicking myself because the 2701-22CT was 189.99. Must have been clearance and I went to pull the trigger today and they're gone. Been wanting a 2.0 battery, and for this price the drill was a steal. 

I feel like they make up for it with massive gouging on other things. The Milwaukee sorter case (clear top) jumped to $50 last time I looked and the Ridgid tough cases went to $60, $90, $130. I was gonna get the biggie but not at that price. Our dollar has to stop sucking as I'm not seeing any benefit to it at all.

On 3/3/2016 at 6:17 AM, noops said:

I feel like they make up for it with massive gouging on other things. The Milwaukee sorter case (clear top) jumped to $50 last time I looked and the Ridgid tough cases went to $60, $90, $130. I was gonna get the biggie but not at that price. Our dollar has to stop sucking as I'm not seeing any benefit to it at all.

yeah really the small things have jumped up in price and its just a waste of money to buy anything from the states but still you can get the odd crazy deal at bc fastners  or the random small tool stores around usually milwaukee has all there deals around march and april so start saving and start checking every couple days at your local stores

On March 2, 2016 at 6:05 PM, comp56 said:

Is it bad enough I have the m12 Multi tool already, I have to go out and buy the M18?. Well actually I did but I got a smoking deal on it I'm motoring thru HD today and spot the Multi tool hanging in front of me and thought hmm what does IHL sell this for ....Home depot had it for $139 as I stand there I check IHL site and it is $109.....hmm through it in the cart, a few minutes later I spot the M12 Fuel impact on sale for $99 with 2.0ah battery and charger and hard case....I'm thinking hmm is this right? what gives they can have good prices on some stuff and not others.....so I look it up too at few different sites and they are all well over $139+ just for bare tool.....now I have this at camp but for this price why not have 2.........

so I go to the cashier and ask for a price match and beat, they usually only do it for local ads but WTH......so sure enough girl say no problem she matches the $109 and then takes 10% more off so I ended up getting it for $98.10 

20160302_174119.jpg

20160302_174142.jpg

20160302_174305.jpg

as I look over at the Milwaukee row of tools they have the 2453-22 kits selling for $199 the only difference is a second 2.0ah battery?.who would pay $199 for the kit with 2 batteries when this kit is $99 with one battery....$100 more for second battery seems crazy.......I'm guessing a mistake maybe.

now I know these prices  may or may not be as good for you in the USA but for Canada these are smoking.....

Very nice. Good deal comp!

On March 3, 2016 at 11:17 PM, noops said:

The Dewalt Tough boxes have also skyrocketed at Home Depot Canada. Large box was 69.99 last summer when I bought. 119.00 now. Glad I'm pretty much set for boxes.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Yes comp you have an addiction like all of us do, you had the m12 so you had to have the m18 lol. Nice find, hope your happy with it. :)

M18? M12? I've had both in fuel for 2 years where have you been...oh and a M18 gen 2 as well.......but who's counting

• Like 2

looks to be, ya at that price you could have a spare.....

54 minutes ago, Dano123 said:

Canada only? That is super cheap!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1