World of Concrete

jeffmcmillan

If this mower is really slated for the US, it will have to be competitively priced and have some innovative features for me to purchase one. They are a little to late to the game, but better late than never, I suppose. It looks like the front end could be a doubled as a handle so hopefully the design will allow it to be stored vertically. 

If it were available in the US today I would most likely purchase one. Unfortunately, as previously stated, they are too late to the  game here as springtime has arrived, and it is time for a new mower....

• Like 1

That model had been available in belgium for years :) first as a 36v model And now as a 18+18v model. 

Can be stored vertically.  Central height change.  43 centimeters cutting .Runtime  on 5 amps is between 500 and 1000 meters square depending on graas lengt/ wetness/ etc...

Its nothing special or innovative but excellent if you already are on the 18v platform.

Here in belgium we alsof dont have any of that ego/kobalt stuff. Cordless Lawn tools are still abit ' wow!' here :)