Tough System Racks

RickyMcGrath

Wanted to start the thread to hopefully, give me some motivation this weekend. I have welded the rack up and I need to finish up a few welds, clean the steel, paint it and get 'er hung and stocked.

I have 4 columns about 6' tall. It won't hold ALL my tough boxes, but it sure will hold a good majority. Suspending them off the ground will be nice because I can put the XL boxes at the bottom and let them hang below the bottom of the rack to maximize the amount of boxes I can stack.

• Like 2

Well, we're expecting results man! Move it lets go we're counting on you! Ok hope that motivated you some LOL!! 

Also, check out "The big TIA stack off" if you haven't already...... I'm assuming you have seen this thread, just thought it deserved another spot in the limelight!

HERE'S YOUR MOTIVATION heheh

11178448_10206456073981713_822247156_n%2

• Like 4

I know. I know. I also realized that starting at the lowest point isn't the best idea. I have about 1/2 a box of room left at the top. I need to start as high as possible and work down. I also have an odd ball amount of boxes for this setup. I am going to make a separate rack that will hold the extra, odd number sizes and the ones that don't fit on here. I'll make it nice and symmetrical. [emoji6]

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, RickyMcGrath said:

You're telling me!

This is the final step in getting my garage clean and organized again.

Love what you did with the tough system rack u made Ricky just sucks that they're on back order wtf?!? I've been trying to get my garage back in shape the past couple weeks I need to come up with a system to where I hardly have nothing on the floor and everything hanging but I yet to come up or find a great solution that fits my need :( 

• Like 1

Love what you did with the tough system rack u made Ricky just sucks that they're on back order wtf?!? I've been trying to get my garage back in shape the past couple weeks I need to come up with a system to where I hardly have nothing on the floor and everything hanging but I yet to come up or find a great solution that fits my need [emoji20] 

Thanks Mike. MrYellow should get most of the credit. It was his original idea modified to fit my needs.

• Like 1

On 14 Apr 2016 at 6:15 AM, Bigmikez said:

Love what you did with the tough system rack u made Ricky just sucks that they're on back order wtf?!? I've been trying to get my garage back in shape the past couple weeks I need to come up with a system to where I hardly have nothing on the floor and everything hanging but I yet to come up or find a great solution that fits my need :( 

The solution is in this topic ;)

• Like 2

I like it, some LEDS between the racks would look sick

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask and you shall receive. Found a set of LED strip lights at HD. PERFECT for accent lighting the boxes. I'm still waiting on the DS Brackets.

I also picked up three more Large boxes. So I'm going to have to change the layout a little. The seller is saying another week before I get the other 15 brackets. I'm getting pretty impatient here.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RickyMcGrath said:

Ask and you shall receive. Found a set of LED strip lights at HD. PERFECT for accent lighting the boxes. I'm still waiting on the DS Brackets.

I also picked up three more Large boxes. So I'm going to have to change the layout a little. The seller is saying another week before I get the other 15 brackets. I'm getting pretty impatient here.

Thats going to look bad ass once you get it all installed!!

• Like 1