Brushless impact Fight

JimboS1ice

Once again you do this in the morning when I couldn't get on periscope lol. Thats ok, I just rewatch your saved braudcasts. Anyways, this was an awesome tool fight, where you actually showed what each of these do among each other. I am surprised you didn't try half inch lags though, but still good.

Not sure why that Milwaukee battery overheated, its not like you really pushed it, driving half inch lags would have pushed it hard but not so much a 3/8. I really loved your tool fight video A+ [emoji4]

Yea sorry about the mornings my afternoons sometimes get hectic and this was the most intense video I've done yet...

As for the lags I wanted to go a different route with something a little more realistic for these tools, so I figured a nice 10" lag would be cool to see! Thanks for watching as always dude!!

That was cool watching from the scope Jimbo.. and no surprise about the Ridgid, it's a different type of impact and mimics a drill in a way... But i still really like that fourth mode on the 2753 as well as the similar mode on the dewalt. I would say if it were me, the Ridgid doesn't have the control at low speed impacts, sooo much feedback. But if you already have one platform, go with that one. I have the 2753 and when i'm using it, i'm not thinking about how fast it's driving my screws in, as long as it doesn't have  a problem with it, and i use it within its design. But that ridgid is awesome, no doubt about it.

Also, what's up with the battery, there's no way you overheated the battery if it was a good one, must be another bum purchase from @ChrisK LOL kidding chris

• Like 1

That was cool watching from the scope Jimbo.. and no surprise about the Ridgid, it's a different type of impact and mimics a drill in a way... But i still really like that fourth mode on the 2753 as well as the similar mode on the dewalt. I would say if it were me, the Ridgid doesn't have the control at low speed impacts, sooo much feedback. But if you already have one platform, go with that one. I have the 2753 and when i'm using it, i'm not thinking about how fast it's driving my screws in, as long as it doesn't have  a problem with it, and i use it within its design. But that ridgid is awesome, no doubt about it.

Also, what's up with the battery, there's no way you overheated the battery if it was a good one, must be another bum purchase from @ChrisK LOL kidding chris

It was some fluke I just drained it and gave t a massive workout in my circular saw with no problems, it was just throwing a fit about losing to yellow and orange lol.

• Like 2