M12 3/8" Ratchet

JimboS1ice

3/4 drive ratchet, I didn't even know they made one with such a huge anvil! And you actually got 3/4 drive sockets, who knew! Well I guess you knew, we just didn't haha. Looks like its working real nicely. Question, whats with all the lights in your vehicle?

Don't strip your screw Jimbo, its not as fun as it looks. And impact wrenches and ratchets are always rated in 35 foot pounds, otherwise you wouldn't get anything done lol. Nice video Jimbo, thanks for sharing a little awesomeness with the crew on a Sunday morning.

Did I say 3/4 on video?

• Like 1

3/4 drive ratchet, I didn't even know they made one with such a huge anvil! And you actually got 3/4 drive sockets, who knew! Well I guess you knew, we just didn't haha. Looks like its working real nicely. Question, whats with all the lights in your vehicle?

Don't strip your screw Jimbo, its not as fun as it looks. And impact wrenches and ratchets are always rated in 35 foot pounds, otherwise you wouldn't get anything done lol. Nice video Jimbo, thanks for sharing a little awesomeness with the crew on a Sunday morning.

Ha ha whoops!!!

• Like 1

Great video Jimbo!!! I noticed if you put the xc pack on it get a bit more power. Is that GearWrench kit all 1/4 drive? 

No it's about half and half, but the more common stuff is in 1/4" that's a 2.0 pack, usually for videos whatever I grab first is what I use lol

I am a good listener and I listen to what people say to me. And yes I caught you in a mistake but I rather laugh about it with you then be negative over it. I am thinking that is going to be a rare tool for you, like the one you grab maybe once per year, but then again you never know.

As long as you enjoy it, thats what matters. [emoji6]

Having the Gearwrench bits makes it far more versitile

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Did I say 3/4 on video?

Yeah, we knew what you meant. You have a lot of things to keep track of, making sure the tool is in the camera view, holding it so we can see it, all that.. You have said things before like this, then caught yourself and corrected, but this time you didn't catch it! Oh well, maybe go back and edit in some text so you don't have to go to extra work of patching in a new scene?

Also, those gearwrench sockets are looking real attractive, Kato really did a good job with that, but you coupling them with the m12 ratchet must have been the final touch, because they just.... spoke to me lol

My m12 ratchet gets used a lot, and it's filthy LOL but i have some good wipes i like using on it to shine it back up

• Like 4

Oh ok. Here in Texas it's red and white. 

Yea each state usually has its own laws, some states you can even run sirens, Illinois is blue blue or blue white for personal fire, to run read you have to have a special letter in your vehicle at all times.

Or you could follow my law, which actually makes fu*** sense! Blue for police and RED for fire, and yellow for utility, and let ambulances use white.

Use GREEN of you want to be seen. Use ORANGE if you want to let the world know that you were glad you weren't born a banana. Use BROWN if you work for sanitation and your flushing it down.

Use PINK if your a panther on the prowl, use Purple if you love to give nirples. Use a mix of GREEN and BLUE if your making your runs for OSHA's safety police.

If only life were that simple

• Like 1

This ones for mondo!

Enjoy

Aah another hole in the wallet, found it on sale yesterday and couldn't resist. So far it looks like a damned good tool. I was happy that I could fit a set of short sockets as well as a set of deep sockets in the soft case along with the tool and charger [emoji106]

Skickat från min SGP511 via Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mattias Blomqvist said:

Aah another hole in the wallet, found it on sale yesterday and couldn't resist. So far it looks like a damned good tool. I was happy that I could fit a set of short sockets as well as a set of deep sockets in the soft case along with the tool and charger emoji106.png

Skickat från min SGP511 via Tapatalk

Yah funny how that works. Lately i've noticed I haven't been buying as much... then I realized I've not really been keeping up with the forums as much ahaha