HD Deal 4/29

JimboS1ice

http://www.homedepot.com/SpecialBuy/SpecialBuyOfTheDay?mi_u=136658652&cm_mmc=hd_email-_-SBOTD-_-20160429_sbotd_2933300-_-sbotd_cta&et_rid=69057277

Not a terrible deal for the 12v Makita set, its their older stick pack style but if someones looking for something compact or you know a basic homeowner, it looks okay

While I am a Makita fan, their white color tools are not favorites. I have a couple of them and the surface finish of that color housing is a dirt magnet. Impossible to keep clean, especially if used in an automotive repair environment. Good clean tools leave a better impression, in my opinion, when working on site, than ones that look like they have not been well cared for. This may seem a bit anal, but some of the customers I have had over the years could make this attitude look down-right rosy.

• Like 2

Nice find Jimbo!

I actually had that set a while back. It's pretty decent but the line kind of floundered. The impactor was great. Can't wait to see how the new 12v line goes, they're already introducing brushless ones!

Nice find Jimbo!

I actually had that set a while back. It's pretty decent but the line kind of floundered. The impactor was great. Can't wait to see how the new 12v line goes, they're already introducing brushless ones!

Yea I saw that the CXT line looks pretty good.

I also hate the fact the case looks like a girls make up case or something. A hard case is nice but make it look like something for a guy :) Your also buying into a DOA tool line which might be ok for some but not for us tool crazy people here.

• Like 3

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46