Milwaukee Shockwave Titanium Drill Bit Set - $20

olletsocmit

8 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

The Milwaukee shockwave titanium drill bit kit for $20 is the best set of drill bits out there for under $50 ...maybe even $100. I am super happy with them. Anyone else have a better set?

image.jpeg

You can get the larger kit of shockwaves for 35, nice thing is about them is the hex shank for impact, ryobi has a great set 19 piece fractional titanium coated for around 20 bucks as well, but I'm a fan of them shockwaves.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

You can get the larger kit of shockwaves for 35, nice thing is about them is the hex shank for impact, ryobi has a great set 19 piece fractional titanium coated for around 20 bucks as well, but I'm a fan of them shockwaves.

I was gonna get the larger kit, but then i noticed that it didnt come with any extra size bits, there were just doubles of the 4 smallest sizes.  Thesre is definatly a ton of wasted space at the top on the left

2 minutes ago, olletsocmit said:

I was gonna get the larger kit, but then i noticed that it didnt come with any extra size bits, there were just doubles of the 4 smallest sizes.  Thesre is definatly a ton of wasted space at the top on the left

Yeah but it is handy to have dupes of those smaller common ones that tend to break. I have the bigger kit and really do like these bits. I tend to use them more in my drill than impact but it does come in handy to just use them in an impact when needed, especially when you have clearance issues and want to use the smaller impact or even thrown them into my m12 right angle impact in a really tight spot...

• Like 1

I think you get. 1/2" where I'm not sure if you do in the smaller kit?