I might have to look into some dust collection

rrich1

I use a "Dust Deputy" made by Onieda Air Systems. It goes on top of any container and hooks right up to a shop vac. Not sure if you know about dust collectors or not but it is a cyclone type collector. It goes between the tool and the shop vac. 99% of the dust with go into the container so you don't have to clean the filter out as often. If you don't want to break the bank, you can't go wrong with it. $56 shipped for the cyclone and the only other things you will need are 6 nuts and bolts and a rubber gasket or some caulking to seal between the separator and the container. I use a 5 gallon bucket but find that it gets filled pretty quickly. One of those blue plastic 55 gallon drums with a removable lid would work out great. For the container though, you need something that is very sturdy or else the vacuum will crush it. Hope this helps.

http://www.amazon.com/Oneida-Molded-Dust-Deputy-Cyclone/dp/B002JP315K?ie=UTF8&keywords=dust%20deputy&qid=1462229455&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

• Like 1

Cmon! Seriously? What's wrong with emphysema? Serious, dust scares me. Not much else but dust scares the crap out of me. What are you using for the chairs, is it cedar?

Yes it is ceder. Got the bottom slats on one of the chairs before I had to come to work tonight.

I use a "Dust Deputy" made by Onieda Air Systems. It goes on top of any container and hooks right up to a shop vac. Not sure if you know about dust collectors or not but it is a cyclone type collector. It goes between the tool and the shop vac. 99% of the dust with go into the container so you don't have to clean the filter out as often. If you don't want to break the bank, you can't go wrong with it. $56 shipped for the cyclone and the only other things you will need are 6 nuts and bolts and a rubber gasket or some caulking to seal between the separator and the container. I use a 5 gallon bucket but find that it gets filled pretty quickly. One of those blue plastic 55 gallon drums with a removable lid would work out great. For the container though, you need something that is very sturdy or else the vacuum will crush it. Hope this helps.

http://www.amazon.com/Oneida-Molded-Dust-Deputy-Cyclone/dp/B002JP315K?ie=UTF8&keywords=dust%20deputy&qid=1462229455&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Thanks for the link. Ill look into it. I think with the amount I would be doing a 5 gal bucket would work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk