Save your air hoses..[emoji35]

Here is another interesting review on how the overload/thermal protection is actually a timer or nail counter to prevent the unit ever getting to the point of over heating.

I was going to sell off my Ryobi nailers and buy the Milwaukee models but I'll need to wait until they hit the UK before I can test one and make my mind up.

Martin

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When I saw the video below which is a throw-down between the M18 Fuel 18ga brad nailer and the Ryobi one, I was surprised that the Ryobi won. Despite owning the Ryobi nailer and being a member of team lime I was assuming the M18 Fuel would win just based on price ($329 vs. $129) and the fact that the Ryobi has been out for years. I guess the video is accurate then.

Edited by DR99
You might not have been aware but Real Tool Reviews links and videos are not allowed on the forum because he has trashed talked #TIAcrew and Forum. He's just a crappy guy all around.

2 hours ago, Cheng Liu said:

When I saw the video below which is a throw-down between the M18 Fuel 18ga brad nailer and the Ryobi one, I was surprised that the Ryobi won. Despite owning the Ryobi nailer and being a member of team lime I was assuming the M18 Fuel would win just based on price ($329 vs. $129) and the fact that the Ryobi has been out for years. I guess the video is accurate then.

This video review is using the tools in a way that they would never be used in a real world application. There are better video reviews out there that are more accurate.

21 hours ago, Daniel Julian said:

This video review is using the tools in a way that they would never be used in a real world application. There are better video reviews out there that are more accurate.

Regardless, I have not seen or heard anything about the Milwaukee nailer that makes it worth paying $200 more for.