What am i doing wrong with one key?

Milwaukee walt

2 hours ago, Milwaukee walt said:

You guys are missing the whole point,  i definitely don't need to be changing my settings week to week or whenever bored on the job site,  but being able to track down a missing or even better a stolen tool.... now that's what I bought into one key for. 

I like the sounds of it too, unfortunately, it's still in its infancy and probably won't have a great chance of retrieving a stolen tool at this point....

You two really clean up muahahahahahahhahhahaha!!!!!!

Bahahahahahaha! The funny thing is my sister showed this pic to me a while back, and swore it was my parents friends! That sloth looks eerily like their daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

You guys are missing the whole point,  i definitely don't need to be changing my settings week to week or whenever bored on the job site,  but being able to track down a missing or even better a stolen tool.... now that's what I bought into one key for. 

Ask sterco how the tool tracker worked out @ster_cor_arius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Motorola Droid Turbo 2. Never a single problem, which kinda sucks if it's because of software security issues on your phone.

Must be you. Just state your experience, and move on, because everyone gets tired of statements like this. Seriously. 

I have issues with tools, I don't degrade another for using it if they like it. I don't name call, it's time you took a hint from the adults here. 

One key is awesome, it has huge potential, this is just the tip of the iceberg..... the hardware is all in place, it's just a matter of tweaking the software, I really want them to ramp up the interface controls on the apps and get it working across the board for all phones. 

What he said [emoji121]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...