Happy Independence Day ??

ChrisK

Been prepping for a barbecue all day but was also up ALL night with my wife, our son, a William, has not been feeling so hot. Had to do a 2am Walgreens run. You know what is scarier than going to Walgreens at 2am? Used to be the customers, no it's a scanned over employee with a nose ring, looked like a heroin addict, awesome.

• Like 2

We're gonna be lazy here, no plans. I have a really strong urge to build something though, but haven't got a clue what to build. I think I'm just going to go into the garage and destroy some wood just so I can play with tools...

Here's a bald eagle and American flag for patriotic value, and some fireworks because explosions and bright lights are about as American as you can get...

4261079474_cebe816ebc_b.jpg

19457710541_89977c6f2f_b.jpg

19427357646_a293f1556c_b.jpg

9215871151_43e4781fc1_b.jpg

9215022897_df103c0c67_b.jpg[/url]

• Like 3

Sorry Chris, hope he feels better soon.

I try to avoid Walgreens, especially at 2 in the morning. However I would rather have a Walgreens run then this.

Litterally almost the entire high school dance team is decorating my truck. It's mainly just drama. The one girl said thanks for doing this, which I appreciated. Some other girl ran over jumping up and down and kissed me. I backed up an she took offense. The lady in charge noticed something. I was just like well ime not into girls that are in high school, an ime in a good relationship. The instructor totally got my issue with it. A few of the other girls who weren't even involved tried putting there two cents in. Ime just keeping my mouth shut hoping the day ends soon.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Been prepping for a barbecue all day but was also up ALL night with my wife, our son, a William, has not been feeling so hot. Had to do a 2am Walgreens run. You know what is scarier than going to Walgreens at 2am? Used to be the customers, no it's a scanned over employee with a nose ring, looked like a heroin addict, awesome.

Hope all is well...... enjoy the Q ..... Happy 4th Bro !!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Happy 4th Buddy! Stay cool bro!

Been real hot here.... the "feels like" temp has been well into the 100's...... spent the day floating in the pool....

worked yesterday, back to work tomr....

hope you had a good one !!

• Like 3

Happy 4th crew hope you all had a safe Day! We drove to DC and watched the Bands on the National Mall, Beach Boys, The four Tops, The Blues Brothers and a few others. That ended with a great fireworks show.

fireworks_lincoln2016_AP-727x460.jpg

• Like 3