Save on Bosch Tools

comp56

not sure prices on Bosch tools however these are Canadian Prices as well  might help off set the price to be cheaper.

Capture.PNG

• Like 2

Where is this sale at Comp?

Come on Chris...Canada! Sorry brother I couldn't resist, I was thinking the same thing actually. The only thing on the flier I want is the right angle drill. It's a good price, but I'm not sure what the conversion from Canuck bucks would be.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Comp, took advantage of the sale and the conversion to score that kit I always wanted. What's cool you can have it show in Canadian dollars or merican dollars, does the conversion for you. Shipping is cheap too. Oh if anyone wants to know what I got it was the clpk224-181. And Chrisk, they show that Bosch sander I was looks for not being discontinued but out of stock ROS65VCL.  

• Like 2

Do it John!!!!!!! Dooooooooo iiiiiT!

Peer pressure at its finest! Keep up the good work Chris, I love it! Not very subtle though[emoji14]

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kruton said:

Peer pressure at its finest! Keep up the good work Chris, I love it! Not very subtle thoughemoji14.png

Dude.....subtlety is not exactly my strong point!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Glasseyi said:

Thanks Comp, took advantage of the sale and the conversion to score that kit I always wanted. What's cool you can have it show in Canadian dollars or merican dollars, does the conversion for you. Shipping is cheap too. Oh if anyone wants to know what I got it was the clpk224-181. And Chrisk, they show that Bosch sander I was looks for not being discontinued but out of stock ROS65VCL.  

Wow you'll be getting it at a little over half price compared. Your welcome.....lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kruton said:

Peer pressure at its finest! Keep up the good work Chris, I love it! Not very subtle thoughemoji14.png

Kruton is this order placed yet.  Be sure to post pics.

16 minutes ago, kruton said:

I didn't order any new Bosch, I just ordered a new Metabo 18v Impuls drill. Should be here Tuesday.

No problem there is still time.  Order today and they will probably ship Monday.  This is just the support you need right?

• Like 1

No problem there is still time.  Order today and they will probably ship Monday.  This is just the support you need right?

Hahahaha. You are as bad as Chris!

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    stermscar
    Newest Member
    stermscar