New Buckeye

Welcome aboard and check around maybe see what the crew is buying and maybe we can help separate you from your money too!

Welcome to the forum John

I'm from NW Ohio

Hey aren't you over in Workshop Addict and in Bryan and I mentioned about doing a job there and .... I forget what about, you that same guy? Jeez that took me awhile to put two and two together lol!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Welcome aboard and check around maybe see what the crew is buying and maybe we can help separate you from your money too!

Hey aren't you over in Workshop Addict and in Bryan and I mentioned about doing a job there and .... I forget what about, you that same guy? Jeez that took me awhile to put two and two together lol!!

That would be me!!

You said you were you working on the BestOne building in Bryan?

• Like 2

That would be me!!

You said you were you working on the BestOne building in Bryan?

Yup! Got them set up with the gas lines, heating, and the air lines. It was a fun little project, been working with that general contractor for many years.

I was trying to keep up with stuff on WA and here, but I couldn't, so I haven't been there for months.....

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 6/17/2016 at 11:50 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

Yes, on WA.  But wasn't me you talked to about doing a job.