Yet Another Poker table Build....

comp56

ok so i build poker tables, that is no secret....I have another table build and again the popular Blue Jays theme table....However this time instead of just having the raised rail in all white I am adding actual pics of the players. There will be 4 pieces with all different pics that will go all the way around the table just below the padded rail........here is a sample of one I did....

the nice thing about this is it is all done from the back side facing though so none of this can be peeled or come off from rubbing ect ect....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, DR99 said:

Wow, I can't wait to see the finished table! If I had the money and played poker I would love a Detroit Redwings version :)

thanks.......your in luck I have an order for a wings table not sure when I will get to it I have a 1 and a half waiting list for tables and that one is 4 away...lol.....

bit more done, these 4 pieces make up the raised rail first one has current players and seeings this table will be a tribute to their 40th season the other three have past player spanning the 40 years

20160814_123904.jpg

20160814_121219.jpg

20160815_201552.jpg

20160815_201601.jpg

20160815_201605.jpg

20160815_201614.jpg

• Like 1

thanks guys, little fitting of the raised rail, 4 pieces equally apart , wanting a small gap in between for wood dividers......coming along.....I cut a slight 1/8" groove to hold acrylic pieces in place until actual rail is installed it will secure pieces as well.....now to dye logo on play area next.....

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 1