Tool p0rn!

BMack37

11 hours ago, BMack37 said:

We all know which photographer is going to win this thread with his Gearwrench stuff...

So...you just toss out challenges willy-nilly, or was this one thought out? You guys might get lucky and I won't post any photos. I'm tired and lazy and don't want to drag any tools out for photo ops.

Of course, then again, I may very well decide to shoot some photos for this thread. I wouldn't want you guys to think I was slipping in my old age...

• Like 2

Beautiful! What's up KnarlyCarl, you going to take that without posting?! You too Jimbo!?

Yup, I'm calling all of you out. The Summer has seen a bit of a slow down of forum activity, let's jump start it back up! Let's see those Ryobi, Ridgid, Snap On, HF, who cares what brand, let's show off!

2 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Beautiful! What's up KnarlyCarl, you going to take that without posting?! You too Jimbo!?

Yup, I'm calling all of you out. The Summer has seen a bit of a slow down of forum activity, let's jump start it back up! Let's see those Ryobi, Ridgid, Snap On, HF, who cares what brand, let's show off!

Uggh I know man, I've been having too much fun over on Instagram

10 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Well I'll spare you the pics that make a footage from a GoPro duct taped to Michael J Fox's wrist while he's running down a boat going over Niagara falls look steady.

Yeah good call, maybe grab a steady device meant for Parkinson patients and strap your camera on

• Like 1

Don't forget about the other thread:

25777283080_4595836873_b.jpg

Here's a few freebies I've got too:

IMG_20160819_113538

Check out the Centipede Jr they sent me, I gave it to one of the HVAC guys to try out, he loves it

This is the Centipede that I keep with me:

IMG_20160802_095121041

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Was talking to a guy on instagram about a tool picture of mine, definitely need to update the family photo! Ill get on it 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

In honor of my first day off in over a month I submit this for your appeasement.

20160821_173217.jpg

That's a killer set! How are those handles? I've imagined the black portion is hard plastic and the colored portion is similar to Wera's thin rubber.

That Proto stuff is great!

4 hours ago, BMack37 said:

That's a killer set! How are those handles? I've imagined the black portion is hard plastic and the colored portion is similar to Wera's thin rubber.

That Proto stuff is great!

Looks to be the other way around....