new DeWALT TSTAK Cases / Toolboxes spoted

midogrumpy

Hi

new DeWALT TSTAK Cases / Toolboxes spoted

This is about the time of year that new ebrochures are released in most European countries

..... as of today the new ebrochure for Netherlands is posted on the web

I spotted THREE new TSTAK tools boxes

a)  DWST1-75799 TSTAK™ cart with handle and wheels

B) DWST1-75774 TSTAK™ single DEEP TSTAK with storage compartment in lid

c)  DWST1-71228 TSTAK™ TSTAK "deep" open tote (no lid, strong carrying bar)

more info to come !!

I try to structure the items / info in seperate posts !

(example : track saw / plunge saw in German ebrochure; a bit pricy !!!!!!!!!!!)

not sure if important: copyright / source Dewalt ebrochure (public post)

new-tstak-Q4-2016.jpg

• Like 3

would be nice to get some new tough boxes. Im not sure how durable/strong the plastic side latches are to connect boxes together but maybe a tough box with metal side latches would be nice. Would also like to see more inserts to aid in tool organization. Seen something in one of milwaukee's rolling tool chest drawers and it had an angled deal in the back with notches in it and you could put your tools in the notch and the tools would stay organized. Would need a bit of adjusting for a tough box because tough boxes move around more. It would be nice because instead of getting your tough box with a pile of bare tools inside you would have them neatly lined up inside the box. Another idea I had was make a tough box with a weatherproof opening in the back so charger cables can pass through and have an insert that could securely hold your chargers. Would make for safer overnight charging if the batteries are left at the job site.

ALL ebrochures are public

posted on the internet / web

Most European countries have one on their own

There are always 2-4 per year (e.g. Q1, and Q4)

UK is behind; just called them, they will send me a pdf version

here is the link for the Netherlands Version

http://www.dewalt.nl/services/DeWALT-Brochures.html

page 16 shows the NEW TSTAK Boxes, as well as two new Toughsystem items (like walll mount)

list price is always how, normally market price is 20% lower or even more !

cheers

• Like 1

My initial thoughts:

The Tstak rolling cart with handle - I don't see this being a great option as a coulple boxes stacked would weight more than I think a Tstak box could take without significant flexing. We all know the Tstak are great but are very pliable and not made of rigid plastic. Not sure I would truck a box with wheels and 1 center handle to move a stack around. Maybe they upgraded the plastic on this unit.

The deep box with storage lid - That would be fine and all, you could switch lids with your current box models if you wanted this setup right now. But with the handled lid, no other boxes can be stacked on top and latched. This means that this deep box will always have to be on top of the stack.

The tote is interesting and I could definitely see a use for this. I am most excited to get my hands on this. I hope the plastic was beefed up on this as well.

Overall, I am happy to see new additions to the Tstak lineup. Now if they would just start packaging all of their tools in them here in the states.

• 1 month later...
On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 0:53 PM, midogrumpy said:

ALL ebrochures are public

posted on the internet / web

Most European countries have one on their own

There are always 2-4 per year (e.g. Q1, and Q4)

UK is behind; just called them, they will send me a pdf version

here is the link for the Netherlands Version

http://www.dewalt.nl/services/DeWALT-Brochures.html

page 16 shows the NEW TSTAK Boxes, as well as two new Toughsystem items (like walll mount)

list price is always how, normally market price is 20% lower or even more !

cheers

Did you ever get that PDF? I have been on Dewalt's UK site and they still have august 2015 brochure on there. cant seem to find an up to date version!