Large Farm Style Rustic Table Top

comp56

so I have been commissioned to make a farm style rustic table top for one of my poker table builds, this way they can keep their poker table in place and just put this cover over it and it then looks like a regular table...as you can see I busted out the trusty kreg jig for this glue and screw......wood by choice will be rough sawn pine.....this table will sit 9 or 10 people as it will finish around 63" dia.

20160909_173700.jpg

20160909_173649.jpg

• Like 8

thanks guys....

seeings I don't have a steamer and the skirting is solid pine like the rest of the table I kerfed it

now it comes when you think do I ever have enough clamps? the answer is you never have enough....lol

20160910_103311.jpg

20160910_103337.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/10/2016 at 10:40 AM, comp56 said:

thanks guys....

seeings I don't have a steamer and the skirting is solid pine like the rest of the table I kerfed it

now it comes when you think do I ever have enough clamps? the answer is you never have enough....lol

Haha yes this is true, more the merrier!

Looks incredible, the kerfs for the curved portions looks incredible effective, did you do that on a miter or table saw? 

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Haha yes this is true, more the merrier!

Looks incredible, the kerfs for the curved portions looks incredible effective, did you do that on a miter or table saw? 

thanks @everyone

I did it on the miter saw, nice little feature Milwaukee saw has just set the depth and go.....

• Like 1