Building table/coffee table style, but need help w/ blue prints & ideas!

olletsocmit

So after I got my Kreg jigs and started to buy higher end tools & converted my workbench to have Kreg clamps slide in, etc. I really have been wanting to get into woodworking & making high-end items for around the house. I follow a lot of stuff on Instagram and there's always really cool rustic looking tables that look like they where bought a crate & barrel.

My brother is getting married & I thought I would build him a coffee table or something similar ...can anyone give me some ideas or pictures or something that they think may be a good idea. It can really be any look/style, just something that you think is nice ....BUT also something that I'm able to find blueprints or specs for as well!! I find a lot of pictures but they don't help me that much when it's just a picture and I can't see underneath or get specs or anything like that that's why I'm running into trouble. I was hoping others may know of some good places for that kind of stuff. Your help is always appreciated thanks guys you're the best

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...