I can't believe im just finding this forum now

Milwaukee walt

Hello all, and thanks for letting me be a part of what looks to be an awesome forum.  I look forward to gaining vast amounts of tool knowledge from members and who knows maybe I can share a little myself.  Anyway I've been working in the building trades for 17 years and have ventured out into being in business for myself about a year ago, but tools have long been my passion and I take great pride in my work as well as my tools and i finally have a place to talk with like minded people and show off my tools and how my truck is setup. 

• Like 5

Thank you,  the thing is im brand loyal.  Ill probably drive a ford truck for the rest of my life and i  just ran with the m12/m18 lineup mostly because Milwaukee invented the sawzall but the more tools i bought and the more homework i did the more i liked them.  I haven't been let down yet. 

Welcome to the crew and to team yellow nah just kidding I can see clearly it's blue for you I meant green lol ok it's team red but welcome anyway we'll accept you no mater what color your tools are lol [emoji23] glad to have you here enjoy and engage
#KrugerFam #We[emoji173]️Tools #mondonation[emoji185]#DamnYouJimboSlice #TIACREW #TonyVolts[emoji298]️ #oztooltalk #ourbuild #[emoji1009]tooltoucher #glasseyi[emoji872]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Tony!

What's up welcome aboard!!

That is sick!! The organization is quite different than I've seen with them on the door like that, I myself prefer my rolling jobsite box so I don't have to bring in individual tools. Oh and you want to see a guy with a Milwaukee problem look no further than yours truly lol!!!

• Like 1

Thank you all for the hospitality,  

I feel at home already. 

On Tuesday, November 08, 2016 at 0:29 PM, JimboS1ice said:

Welcome! Awesome set up there surprised your truck isn't red ha ha

Im working on the paint but i don't think I can commit to a red truck... but i definitely will have the "nothing but heavy duty " somewhere on it 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, tonylandin said:

Welcome to the crew and to team yellow nah just kidding I can see clearly it's blue for you I meant green lol ok it's team red but welcome anyway we'll accept you no mater what color your tools are lol emoji23.png glad to have you here enjoy and engage
#KrugerFam #Weemoji173.png️Tools #mondonationemoji185.png#DamnYouJimboSlice #TIACREW #TonyVoltsemoji298.png️ #oztooltalk #ourbuild #emoji1009.pngtooltoucher #glasseyiemoji872.png

I definitely don't have a problem with yellow tools, as a matter of fact I own some serious gear that happens to be yellow but as you can see dewilt is just now getting they're act together as far as a cordless lineup goes. (What a lineup it is?) my jaw hit the floor when i saw the display at home depot,  and then again when I saw the prices...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Lol Tony!

What's up welcome aboard!!

That is sick!! The organization is quite different than I've seen with them on the door like that, I myself prefer my rolling jobsite box so I don't have to bring in individual tools. Oh and you want to see a guy with a Milwaukee problem look no further than yours truly lol!!!

Im hoping to start a support group for guy's with the "problem " we have, but everyone i ask to join is to busy drooling over the cordless lineup pamphlet that comes in the packaging of a new tool,to be bothered with anything else...???

Hi my name is walt and im addicted to Milwaukee tolls....

• Like 2

I got my start doing concrete and masonry work and that grew into exterior contracting but every winter i would be doing more and more interior work  ( finishing basements, additions, kitchens and baths) but always working for someone who didn't appreciate me or what I brought to the table.  Ive always had my own truck and tools and took pride in what I do. So finally i had enough and about a year ago maybe a little more i linked up with a realtor who backed me with a house and a budget, i did everything myself except for the electrical,  and HVAC and i hit a home run.  The house sold before it even went on the market for full asking price of 345k ,and so did the next one for 380. Im finishing up a 3rd house as we speak and i couldn't be happier with what I do each and every day plus the major perk of it all is my collection of tools that is ever expanding!

• Like 3

Also have to note im not a Milwaukee snob that only uses red tools,  that's just my cordless lineup,  but in the rest of the truck and the shop i have a lot of porter cable and some choice bosch tools, one or 2 rigid and even a few ryobi  (no shame in my game) oh yeah and a lot of snapon to keep the trucks on the road as i do all my own service work and repairs along with a long list of custom work to make them what I need them to be.  built not bought...   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Milwaukee walt said:

Also have to note im not a Milwaukee snob that only uses red tools,  that's just my cordless lineup,  but in the rest of the truck and the shop i have a lot of porter cable and some choice bosch tools, one or 2 rigid and even a few ryobi  (no shame in my game) oh yeah and a lot of snapon to keep the trucks on the road as i do all my own service work and repairs along with a long list of custom work to make them what I need them to be.  built not bought...   

Awesome.

I have a few ryobi, becasue no one else makes them.

Cordless power inflator and also plug in/battery powered LED lights that are cheap and can pop on a 2x stud or joist