Driver Trapped What Would you Do....

comp56

block off the brigde get two different cranes fast the bigger one for moving the truck and a small one to hold on to the car to make sure it doesnt fall off the bridge . Then get the 9 inch metabo cordless and cut the door off of the car . holy shit it broke the rims on the pontainc grand am i feel so sorry who ever was in the car 

Things you guys gotta think about from a firefighter perspective, 1: stabilization you starting rocking the car it may be worse than it could be not only from the car potentially tilling but the patients, if they were to have a fractured vertebrae you could end up killing them, 2: fire hazards sorry cat no grinders allowed that's why you need hydraulic cutters and even a sawzall will do the trick and an air hammer, don't move anything you have to stabilize both vehicles, deflate tires and move quickly but not recklessly, it's a bad situation but sometimes you just have to hurry up and wait and not macgyver it, you need proper equipment, struts, airbags, tiedowns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ouch that looks ugly. I am going to say what I would do is ask Jimbo what he would do lol

Yea sometimes your first reaction is too paul laomdone out but unless there is a fire hazard don't move them, you don't know if there's a neck injury until it's too late in the field

Just now, JimboS1ice said:

Yea sometimes your first reaction is too paul laomdone out but unless there is a fire hazard don't move them, you don't know if there's a neck injury until it's too late in the field

Guys I got this....  

too paul laomdone out

Translation : "to pull someone out" 

??

• Like 5

Guys I got this....  

too paul laomdone out

Translation : "to pull someone out" 

[emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks for the translation, I was at a loss. I think Jimbo is inventing a new language, it's called Chicago tool junkie!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2