M18 LED work light and 4.0 battery

Dano123

Ruralking.com has an LED flashlight and battery for $44.93 plus a today only 10% off sale on gift cards. I bought 2 of these combos 2 weeks ago from them for $58 thinking it was as low as I could find them. The lights are great and the battery alone is more than $45. 

I haven't been on in a while, I hope all is well with everyone!

My bad on the link. I bought 2 kits for $58 ea so I got free shipping on that order. I noticed it is back ordered now, I wonder how long they take to get them in? I saw they had them in stock the last time I was in the store, but it's about 45 min from me so I don't go there very often. 

I don't have an issue paying for shipping if the price is right. I often fall for the $50 or $100 limit for free shipping though and I buy other items to fill the gap. My dad got a great deal on Milwaukee bits at the one he goes to in Florida. 66 piece drill and driver bit bundle with 2 cases for $13 ea. He bought all they had. 

They have been backordered since Black Friday as far as I'm aware. I bought one and it took about 10 days to get here. I think they are shipping them from the stores themselves because my local Rural King had a ton of them and they weren't moving at all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lansysta
    Newest Member
    Lansysta